I made two screens, which I put on the 120 cm side of the game table. They are panoramic cut into 6 sheets 4A glued on foam board.
Wargames and Miniatures with Congo rule
Wargames and Miniatures with Congo game from Studio Tomahawk, english version of Congo topics from main (french) blog https://rockthefig.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congo - French translation of the two scenarios for Congo published in Wargames Illustrated 356
I made a translation of two official scenarios for Congo, which appeared in Wargames Illustrated 356 ("Les baies Bao-Bao", and ...
-
After having acquired enough to finance her expedition with the sale of fetishes, Mary will seek to acquire the skills necessary for her sur...
-
I made a translation of two official scenarios for Congo, which appeared in Wargames Illustrated 356 ("Les baies Bao-Bao", and ...
-
In this adventure in Congo, an African Kingdoms column seeks revenge on the village of Moussouko (forest tribe) for its harmful magical act...


No comments:
Post a Comment